High-Tech – designed in black
The long-lived and maintenance-free AGM battery with absorbent glass fleece (or “mat”) is the perfect solution for all START-STOP vehicles, including luxury models, and offers cycle stability up to three times higher than that of conventional batteries.
Thanks to the high load capacity, the battery is able to absorb large overvoltages from braking operations, making energy recuperation possible.
VDO in test at VDE-Institute
Our new battery technologies have proved themselves in a test conducted by the independent VDE Institute and comparing them with leading competitors.
The test included:
- Testing the service life of a START-STOP battery
- Testing the endurance of the accumulator at extremely low temperatures and high currents
- Testing battery wear
Quality pays off: Full two year warranty!
Thanks to the state-of-the-art technology VDO batteries offers unsurpassed power and durability for modern START-STOP-Systems with an up to three times better cycle-durability. VDO is convinced from this quality. Just offer your customer two instead of the customary one-year warranty.
- Innovative AGM technology (Absorbent Glass Mat) with high compression fleece separator
- Latest OE Technology for advanced Start & Stop vehicles
- At least 3 to 4 times more cycle life and can meet the demands of all Start & Stop vehicles and high-end luxury vehicles
- High charging acceptance for absorbing large surges of electrical energy generated via brake energy recuperation
- 100% leak-proof and spill-proof to 360°
- Excellent starting power, so you can rely on the engine starting, even at a low state of charge
- Longer lifespan
- Totally maintenance-free
|START-STOP batteries compared to conventional batteries||AGM|
|START-STOP vehicles||Vehicles with advanced START-STOP System and braking
|Cycle stability||3x higher|
|Technology||AGM - Absorbent Glass Mat|
|Number of battery types||3|
|Cold cranking power||CCA 135 %|
|Quality level||OEM quality|
|Deep discharge||Very good|
|Vibration protection||Very good|
|Charge acceptance||Very good|
|Technology||Battery type||Item number||Dimension [mm]||Weight [kg]||Voltage [V]||Capacity [Ah]||Cold-test current EN [A]|